The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind Text didn’t listen. She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains.
Get the full audio experience without disturbing the neighbors. Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia.
I still remember the moment that Blanche (my beautiful wife) walked out of her study. She had the most stunning look on her face. I was a little puzzled. Until she grabbed my shoulder with both her arms and firmly said… “I get it!”
I was a little confused to say the least as I had literally no idea what she had been doing up to that point. I asked “get what?” She proceeded to paraphrase moments from this book The Science Of Getting Rich. The words resonated so loudly with her you could literally feel her vibration. Then she said with full assertiveness and authority “I know what we have to do!” It was like Tony Robbins had literally awoken the giant within…
She had just read this book “The Science Of Getting Rich.”
Since that moment we have literally seen our online business (and our lifestyle) go from strength to strength. We have so much more time to dedicate to our kids and to help realise their online business potential.
As our mentors Stuart Ross and Jay Kubassak have both said on many occasions… “The results really start to happen when you focus on adding incredible value rather than running a business.”
And thats exactly why we are privileged enough to be in the position that we are.
Please enjoy this book – I hope it resonates with you as loudly as it did with Blanche.
I would love for you leave your comments on Facebook page or in the comments section below.
Cheers and have a great day wherever you may be.
[file_download style=”2″][download title=”The%20Science%20Of%20Getting%20Rich” icon=”style1-Pdf-64×64.png” file=”http://digitallifementors.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/the-science-of-getting-rich.pdf” package=”” level=”” new_window=”Y”]The%20Science%20of%20Getting%20Rich%20was%20credited%20by%20Rhonda%20Byrne%20as%20one%20of%20the%20inspirations%20for%20her%20popular%202006%20film%20and%202007%20book%20The%20Secret.%20As%20Byrne%20explained%20it%20on%20the%20web%20site%20of%20Oprah%20Winfrey%2C%20%22Something%20inside%20of%20me%20had%20me%20turn%20the%20pages%20one%20by%20one%2C%20and%20I%20can%20still%20remember%20my%20tears%20hitting%20the%20pages%20as%20I%20was%20reading%20it.%20It%20gave%20me%20a%20glimpse%20of%20The%20Secret.%20It%20was%20like%20a%20flame%20inside%20of%20my%20heart.%20And%20with%20every%20day%20since%2C%20it’s%20just%20become%20a%20raging%20fire%20of%20wanting%20to%20share%20all%20of%20this%20with%20the%20world.[/download][/file_download]
The simple concept of “leverage” has the power to get you more time, better fitness, career or business success, financial control and relationship satisfaction. Despite these benefits, however, most of us don’t utilize leverage as much as we could. Understanding how leverage works is the first step in expanding your opportunities, satisfaction and overall fulfilment.
Just a quick blog update to highlight an exclusive offer for you – that we have never offered or done before. We are making this offer to you as we celebrate an enormous month by our Western Australian colleagues Gerard, Chris and Merilee.
Today we celebrate as they earned just over $26,000 in SFM affilliate commissions for the month of September. That’s 35,000 Aussie dollars earned exclusively as elite plus members of the Six Figure Mentors!
Firstly, if you have already purchased an application to join The Six Figure Mentors, then this may not interest you and if you are already a member, then well, you already on your way – as are we.
But if you haven’t joined up yet, and its something you’ve been considering, you are NOT going to want to miss this opportunity.
The following people have already taken advantage of our offer:
- K O’Sullivan
- A Richardson
- K Harleigh
- S Leech
- L Summers
Well done guys for stepping up and taking action.
If you want to apply to join The SFM for FREE then you need to take action NOW.
Between now and midnight (GMT) Thursday 15th October, we are going to be paying you back the EXPRESS & VIP applications costs to the next 10 people who sign up!
This means you can purchase a VIP application for $100 and get your money back in full!
So if you want to check out The SFM for free, all you need to do is click the button below, purchase the EXPRESS or the VIP application, fully complete the questionnaire and then let us know you’ve done it.
We will then refund the cost back to you. We can’t see any fairer than this!
By submitting your application you will get over 6 hours of training by Stuart Ross & Jay Kubassek, co-founders of The SFM / The DEA. We’ve watched the training ourselves and it’s truly awesome.
The videos will explain fully what this opportunity is all about and how it can help you to earn money online within weeks!
[button_3 text=”get-access-now.png” align=”center” href=”https://connect.thesixfigurementors.com/signup/application?id=theleash”/]
- You need to fill the questionnaire after purchasing your application
- You need to watch the training videos in the back office
- You need to book and complete a free consultation call with one of our business assistants
- The gift will be awarded after 30 days to ensure you don’t abuse the 30 day refund policy
- You need to email us your pay pal details after the 30 day point to claim your gift, we won’t chase you
[images style=”0″ image=”http%3A%2F%2Fdigitallifementors.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2FScreen-Shot-2015-05-06-at-4.36.46-pm.png” width=”626″ link_url=”http%3A%2F%2Fthesfm.com%2Ftheleash%2Fgo%3Fc%3Dsfmsalespage” align=”center” top_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
To Your Success,
Ben & Blanche
Founders of Digital Life Mentors
[images style=”0″ image=”http%3A%2F%2Fdigitallifementors.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F06%2Fben-and-blanche-signature.jpg” custom_width=”Y” width=”395″ custom_width_val=”300″ align=”left” top_margin=”0″]
Meet Our Millionaire Mentor, author, speaker and coach – Stuart Ross here!
I’m sure you’ll agree that success isn’t measured in solely monetary terms. A true measure of how successful someone is can most often be found in how happy they are in life.
With that said, here are 20 ways to succeed at life in general.
1. Let go of the past. Just as a balloon filled with helium can’t rise into the sky with a weight attached to it, neither can you move forward in life without letting go of what holds you back. The past is the past; leave it there, and look towards the future. For example, if you didn’t achieve your goals in 2013, now is the time to let that go and start looking forward. 2014 is a new year and you have the opportunity to use what you learned in 2013 to make 2014 your best year yet!
2. Know what resources you have. Keeping a close eye on your financial and emotional resources will allow you to go far. If you’re more patient than most, take on a tedious task that might frustrate others. Use your abilities to your advantage.
3. Always be grateful for what you have. Your abilities, your situation in life, and everything else at your disposable is something to be grateful for. By never losing sight of that, you guarantee that you’ll never take it for granted.
4. Take responsibility for your actions. If you do something well, lay claim to it. But on the same note, if you mess up, claim responsibility for that. Not only will it make you look better in the eyes of those around you, but you can rest easy knowing that you have integrity.
5. Dream big or go home. Everyone has dreams, but few have the courage to fight for them. Dream big and work towards them; the worst that can happen is that you don’t quite make it. The only thing worse than not making it is never trying to begin with.
6. Identify what beliefs are holding you back and change them. Do you believe you can’t do something because you aren’t skilled enough? Then tell yourself each day that you are skilled enough. Beliefs hold man back more than anything else, and by removing these self imposed limits on our abilities, you can succeed at anything.
7. Make a commitment to change. Be flexible. Change happens everywhere. By flowing with the change, and having the awareness that you have to change with the situation, you won’t be caught off guard.
8. Set goals and pursue them. Setting goals, both long and short term, will provide you with a road map to follow towards success. When it feels as though you aren’t making any progress and are floundering in place, you can always look at your goal sheet and see how far you’ve come.
9. Cultivate your vision. Have a clear picture in your head of what you want your future to look like. If the end of the path you’re currently on doesn’t look like that, find a new path. Make every action you take a step towards that vision.
10. You must feel free to want. Some people, despite having set a goal, feel guilty for wanting to reach it. Whether for economic or spiritual reasons, these individuals inhibit themselves from ever reaching their goals because of the guilt. You must be able to want to reach your goals – without guilt, without regret.
11. Stay motivated. Motivation must come from deep within you. All of the inspirational quotes, life coaches, and easy answers in the world won’t help if you can’t find it within yourself to keep pushing forward, even when you don’t feel like it.
12. Use a methodical approach. When you know what your goals are, do the research necessary to know what must be done next. Set steps in the pattern to follow until you reach your goals. These steps will prevent you from getting overwhelmed and make it easy for you to know what step to take next.
13. Focus on the ‘now.’ While it’s important to keep end goals in mind, you cannot sacrifice the present for the sake of the future. Keep the ‘now’ in mind, and exceed at all tasks you undertake. This will enable you to be well prepared when the future does arrive. Just as you must let the past go, you have to worry about the future only when it arrives.
14. Take purposeful action. Don’t let life push you along towards straying from your path. Use the steps you’ve created, and be purposeful in following them. Do whatever you want, but be sure what you do is what YOU want, not something you’re doing as a result of someone else. Be proactive, not reactive, towards reaching your goals.
15. Use your time wisely. There are 86,400 seconds in each day. You spend a third of that time sleeping. Don’t waste the other 2/3s on meaningless activities that don’t help you reach your goal. Using your time wisely will allow you to accomplish much more in a short time than you might have ever thought possible.
16. Don’t sweat it when you fail. Along the way, you will fail at some things. It’s not a matter of if, but when. The key is to not sweat the failures; learn from them. Figure out what went wrong, and how to avoid it in the future, and keep moving forward. Use the mistakes to improve yourself, not to beat yourself up.
17. Cultivate self discipline. To accomplish any goal, you must have the discipline to stay on track and work towards it. If you lack that discipline, it can be learned. Each time you feel yourself wandering from your task, remember what it is you want to accomplish, and ask if you’re working towards that. Soon, your focus and discipline will be strong enough that it is like second nature.
18. Make a decision to always improve. Each day you should become better than you were the day before. By consciously deciding to always improve yourself, you can make sure that you make the best use of your time and effort. Conscious, deliberate actions will improve your ability in that task more than doing it out of habit, whether that task is writing, painting, computer coding, or anything else.
19. Have faith in your goals and yourself. Believe in yourself and in your goals. Work towards them tirelessly, and don’t allow yourself to be swayed. If you do this, you will almost certainly achieve them. The reason most people fail to succeed in life is because they don’t have faith that they can.
Email list building is an effective marketing tool for businesses of all sizes.
However, if you have a new business or a small business, it’s even harder to create a list that gets the results you want. You need to be creative if you want to build a list with little or no money.
Create An Email List for Free
The best free email list building technique is to get another list owner to endorse you. By having a respected business owner recommend your website, service, or product to their list, you can quickly build a list of your own.
It is important to find a list owner in the same niche, or industry, so his email subscribers will be interested in what you have to offer. It’s also a good idea to go after small list owners. They are often more willing to help another small business, and there is far less competition than you would find with large lists.
Find the Right List Owner
Social media and forums help you to establish relationships with others. Through social media networks and forums, you can provide useful information that establishes you as an expert and gets you noticed by others. By being helpful, you gain the trust of other business owners. When you approach them and ask for an endorsement, they are more likely to say yes.
You also have business colleagues who may be able to connect you with relevant list owners. It’s simply a matter of politely asking for the names and email addresses of contacts they know who may be interested in endorsing your business and helping to create email list.
After you find a list owner that may be of use to you, you can offer something in exchange for an endorsement. Basically, this is a bartering system. You can offer to write marketing copy, design a new logo, optimise his website, create a marketing plan, or whatever else you can offer that the list owner wants. This is an excellent example of free email list building.
If you are on a budget, there are effective methods for email list building. Feel free to contact your Digital Life Mentor and get started right away.
Developing a successful mindset can be easily accomplished. All it takes is dedication, practice and some persistence to develop the skills required to succeed.
If you talk to successful entrepreneurs, you’ll notice their logic is different than the logic of people who are content to just work for a living, i.e. 9-5 employees. One of the simplest ways to develop a powerful mindset, is to study the works of people that have a entrepreneurial mindset, and learn from their examples and also from their mistakes.
Organise Your Thoughts
First and foremost, before you begin any journey or project take the time to organise your thoughts. Focus in on what it is you are trying to achieve and set some realistic timeframes to achieve them. Actually write down these plans and goals so that you can refer back to them at regular intervals. Set a timetable of events, and take small steps to accomplish the bigger picture. This will help you keep on track and focussed. In essence, take the time to start developing the first stage of a life plan, and then follow through on it.
If you find this first step challenging, remember there is always help at hand – a coach can give you some clarity to help you move forward. Find out more here.
Internet Marketing and Information Discovery
The internet has many uses but is often under-utilised as a tool for business. We all know you can find a lot of random information on the internet however it takes skill to break through all the distraction and really maximise its benefit. There are others out there who are ready and waiting to help you market your products to a wide audience. Investigate and take advantage of advertising your affiliate products and/or services globally – your customers are no longer just in your local area. Accepting this fact alone will set you on the right path to achieving the right mindset to become an internet entrepreneur.
Furthermore, you can acquire information instantly. For example, if you require a certain type of mentor, coach or strategy for your internet business you used to have to search through phone books and books at the library. Today, the search is literally at the click of a button. All who have a powerful mindset utilize the internet to its fullest, and no longer just ‘surf the web’ to find the raw materials or information they require. They identify what it is they are trying to acquire and don’t allow distractions along the way.
Information discovery is an art onto itself. If you wish to develop an entrepreneurial mindset you must learn how to do it. A variety of resources, available online, such as the Six Figure Mentors, can teach you how to find what you need online.
Mind Focusing to achieve the Big Picture
Another step in developing an entrepreneurial mindset is learning how to identify the small tasks that require your focus and how they fit into the bigger picture. Multitasking is often thrown around as a great skill to have, however whilst in many instances multitasking is useful, it sometimes can distract you from the significant smaller tasks that will build the bigger picture. Taking the time to focus in and concentrate deeply on a specific task that you identify as being important can make the difference between success and failure. All who have a professional mindset have worked out when to multitask, and when to focus.
Of course there is always help available for some of those trivial tasks that take too much time and don’t require your focus in order to succeed. Consider outsourcing these.
Finally, always formalise your plans. This means sitting down for a specified period of time, and writing up a plan for your business to achieve the lifestyle you are after. Simply stating “make a lot of money” is never going to set you up to succeed. You have to start from scratch, and jot down the steps you need to take. For example, step 1 may be to build a website.
A clear plan will help you stay focused and also allow you to refer back to your initial plans as time passes. Remember to be flexible, plans can vary as long as you are still working towards the main goals and can identify a sure reason for the variation. This will stop you wasting time on tangents that may not be of use in achieving the bigger picture.
If you are looking for some more guidance to develop your mindset and internet business, then I would love for you to click here and seriously explore the possibilites. After all, I’m living proof that success online and in life, is possible 🙂